Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The view outside my window..


It's not really raining, It's pouring outside. Considering the beautiful weather we've been having these past couple weeks, I can't bring myself to complain as much as I should be. After all, one of my favorite things to do during the fall is take pictures of wet leaves resting beautifully on pavement. Yes, that time of year is officially here! It's about time too, they are calling for rain for the rest of the week. My old self would take a couple days off work and sit by the window reading a good book, sipping on tea and listening to the rain.. But since I've taken 4 sick days in the past 2 weeks, I think I would be pushing my luck a little.

I've finally managed to shake my cold.. It's still kind of here, but not as strong as it was last week. I've managed to get a few of my co-workers sick, but I know I'll end up getting sick in the end.. Again. It never fails.

Ahhh fall... how i've missed you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment