Thursday, September 24, 2009

Tea, Hobbes and a box of kleenex..


Sick... sick as a dog. For the past week, I have been nursing a stubborn cold and more than ever it's putting up a huge fight and won't seem to take a hike. On days like this, I stay home pop in a Scene it DVD game and test my useless pop culture trivia knowledge. This time around, I decided to switch things up and play something different.. 


The brain game puts your brain to the test with quick speedy rounds jam packed with sudoku, problem solving and memory games.. at the moment, my mind is kinda fuzzy.. so playing this game for the first time proved to be a bit of a challenge. I gave up pretty quickly and went back to reading Calvin and Hobbes.. (let's just say.. being called a DODO bird because of low test scores really didn't bode well for my ego) 

No comments:

Post a Comment