Sunday, September 20, 2009

i {heart} lomo..

was seriously excited to see this on UO this morning..

I've always been intrigued by Lomography.. you browse through flickr and see these wonderful highly saturated, blurry images and can't help to wonder how it's done. I could never really wrap my head around paying a ton of money for a 35mm lomo camera since digital post-processing has pretty much taken over the world at this point. However there is something to be said about photographs that leave a little something more than digital would..

I haven't dabbled with film in a very long time, so this might be a good way to experiment with something different for a change.. who knows.. my photographs might take a turn for the better!

Lomography film via Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment