Thursday, June 4, 2009

The one with all the waffles

So the better half got me the greatest gift for my birthday. (yes, the man got away with buying me an appliance, but I've been wanting one of these bad boys for a very long time..) He knows what his lady likes!!

We wanted to make waffles for breakfast yesterday (my birthday) but we didn't really get up on time to execute the master plan. we like our sleep. We then decided to have a "breakfast-dinner" tonight instead. So after a long day at work and a quick trip to the supermarket for garnishes, we finally got home and started working on the waffle project. We weren't too successful on the first couple tries..



{Our first try...}



{not so good..}

But after a few tries, it was smooth sailing all the way..

{Leaning tower of waffles.. so yummy}
{all finished}

 over all, turned out to be a perfect night in.. ahhh yes...
Making waffles is a great idea for a fun dinner activity, but I have a feeling this could potentially be the cause of some major weight gain in the next few weeks..

No comments:

Post a Comment