Tuesday, June 2, 2009

a random skip day..

I find Tuesday to be a pretty random day to take off, I find it keeps things balanced at work and i don't feel so exausted all the time! I need a day off after a busy weekend.. silly, I know. My day started off with a little shoe shopping, coffee with a friend and a nice walk in the park with Rufus.

He usually doesn't like to be walked... he walks us. I think it's a terrier thing.. he'll grow out of it.

The plan for the evening was to see
UP at the local cineplex.. only to be turned around at the theater due to a film malfunction.. who wants to see a Pixar movie with a "considerably damaged film" with annoying lines throughout the whole movie?! Not me!! So we ended up at the pub instead. (something we hardly do anymore) We ate nachos and sipped on Strongbow all night..

ahhh yes... How I love thee Tuesdays..

{nachos with chicken, extra guac before the carnage}

{after.. mmm they were yummy}

No comments:

Post a Comment