Friday, March 12, 2010

Top 15 things...

I'm not big on chain letters.. If I spot a FWD in the subject line, I'll usually just toss it in the trash bin. But when I saw this subject line, I was a little curious..

a list of 15 things you wouldn't know about me...

1. In the second grade, I took piano lessons at school for $10 an hour from a nun. I told sister Gisele that my parents would pay for piano lessons, but they had no idea I was taking lessons in the first place. So when she called my parents to tell them they had to pay her, I did what every child did best. Denied, denied, denied.

2. I am a perfectionist and an over thinker.. Not a very good combination

3. My brother and I are 13 months apart in age, and 3 feet apart in height..

4. I love performing on stage, but the only downfall to this is that I have TERRIBLE stage fright.

5. growing up, we moved to 9 different houses in the span of 10 years.

6. I wear braces.

7. The only thing I know how to make in the kitchen is spaghetti sauce and crockpot chicken (a monkey can do this with it's eyes closed)

8. I have a capped front tooth from a snow shovelling accident.

9. Growing up in a small community back In the early 90s, divorce wasn't as common as it is today. (my parents divorced when I was really young) Because I was the only kid in my 3rd grade class with divorced parents, my teacher put me on the spot one day and asked which parent made the best spaghetti.. Seriously? who does that?? I wasn't gonna choose.. They both tasted the same!!

10. I can't sit still for more than 5 seconds at a time.

11. When I know I'm going to a city I have never travelled to before, I research it until my brain hurts. I like knowing and visiting spots people normally wouldn't think to visit.

12. I hate being late for anything. If I sense I am running late, I start getting very anxious and nervous. It never used to be like that..

13. When I was 16, I told my parents I would never consider working a desk job.. How times have changed!

14. I am in my mid twenties and I do not have a drivers licence.. (sad right?)

15. In the 11th grade, after spending almost a year planning the trip, I coaxed 4 of my best friends to travel with me to visit complete strangers in Wasaga Beach. This could have easily have been the stupidest thing either of us could have agreed to do, but it turned out to be one of the best experiences I have ever had in my life.

feel like you know me yet?

have a great weekend ya'll!

1 comment:

  1. "Because I was the only kid in my 3rd grade class with divorced parents, my teacher put me on the spot one day and asked which parent made the best spaghetti.. Seriously? who does that?? I wasn't gonna choose.. They both tasted the same!! "
    That is soooo messed up!?! What kind of person would make you answer that?

    These are great, I loved getting to know you better!

    ReplyDelete