Sunday, March 28, 2010

Spring Purging

Pack rats, that's what we are...

Boxes and stacks of home decor, style and wedding magazines cluttered our closets for years. A couple days ago, I decided enough was enough. It took hours of filtering through page after page and ripping articles for inspiration.. but I can finally say I've let go of 10 years worth of magazines...

10 years, worth of garbage cluttering my closet space. Gone.

One less thing to scrap off the spring cleaning list.

Awesome.

2 comments:

  1. That must feel so good to get all those out of the house! Way to go. What'd you do with all the inspiring pages you ripped out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Paige! This deserves it's own little post, but for years I've been scrapping everything into inspiration books. I'll have to post this soon, it's quite the process! ; ) you'd love it, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete