Wednesday, March 31, 2010

From worst to great...

Yesterday, was a bad day... Today didn't start off as great either, but I've just decided to forget the madness, power through the rest of the deadlines and be done with finance for the rest of my public service career (well, heres to hoping at least!)

After seeing me at my 'best' after work, the better half decided I needed a break from a computer and suggested we have a board game night. This changed my whole night around from being terrible to amazing. Reasons I love my hubs to be!!


We picked up some hot chocolate at the neighbourhood Tim Hortons, turned on Sunday's Celebrity Apprentice and played games until we both started falling asleep

Couldn't haved asked for a better way to end the night...

1 comment:

  1. You and me both. This has been a HARD week with deadlines. There just aren't enough hours in the day. But how nice that your man turned it around for you. xo!

    ReplyDelete