Friday, July 17, 2009

The cardi.. revisited...

So after spending what seemed to be an eternity editing photos from the shoot we did Wednesday (have to keep this under wraps for now...) I decided to take a break and browse cyberland. Since I got my weekly notification from UO yesterday, I figured I'd take a gander around to see what was new..

and then I saw it...

not only was it still available.. it was an even better deal than it was before!!

I REALLY had to hold myself back from screaming out loud.. you see, the boy and I made a pact that we would clamp down on our spending for a little while to save up for future projects and a functioning fridge.. I'll be damned if that cardi disappears from the UO website.. but at 14.99? it's a steal!!!

what to do.. what to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment