Friday, May 29, 2009

the story of a girl and her cardigan

I had it in my head I was going to purchase this crazy gorg cardi from Urban Outfitters today..
LOVED it.
Kathleen has been fashioning it for the past few months and it just seems like such a perfect fit. To my surprise, it's currently on sale!! $24.99 from $49!! Insane!!

So I registered for an account at UO, plugged my info in the required field boxes, whipped my credit card out of my wallet, sped through the numbers and got as far as the shipping page (pretty close!!) However, to my horror... shipping to
Canada is $25.. WTF?? That's more than the stupid cardigan. To save $$ i would have to walk in the store to purchase it.. (as stupid as this sounds, the closest Urban Outfitters to us is 3 hours away.. very disappointing!!) 

geeee whizzzzzz.. guess I'll just have to wait a little longer..

one day cardigan.. we will be together.

No comments:

Post a Comment