Friday, November 6, 2009

How to Cheer me up...

I've said it before, and I'll say it again.. I am a huge fan of Starbucks and their over priced drinks. I love how their cups of coffee (and staff) can turn any crap day into a perfect one.. Even if it's just for 5 minutes. The Red Holiday cups are finally out at Starbucks.. usually means the holidays are right around the corner (wither you want them to be or not).


p.s. this is a Peppermint Hot Chocolate... I suggest you pick one up when you have the chance... mmmmmmmm

They've also got their usual holiday inspiration quotes..

Soooo true right??

pp.s All my holiday decor boxes are ready to go, and I'm going to start decorating next weekend (you think I'm kidding?! Don't you!!) <- more to come on that later..

No comments:

Post a Comment