Sunday, November 1, 2009

Carved..

I'm not gonna lie.. this year's "trick-or-treating" on Sunny B drive was a huge dud. Seriously, had less than 20 kids pop by the house.. 20 kids?!?! Back when I was growing up, we had 50 kids come every half hour!! Well.. with everybody getting sick these days, it's not surprising.. but you know.. I can only eat so much left over candy.. right??

About a week ago, friends of ours dropped off a little "get well soon" pumpkin at the house. (did I mention we LOVE these friends? lol) So they told us we better get our A Game on this year because the competition was going to get blown out of the water... they weren't kidding...

Our friends posted photos of their triumph...

kinda had to up our game on this one...

I started carving Halloween day at noon...



finished at about 3-4pm...

pretty proud of myself for winging Martha's design... it turned out pretty neat...


A for effort 0n our part... they took the cake.. honestly.. where do our friends dream these things up??

p.s. Introducing.. Crocodile Rufus...


1 comment:

  1. Your pumpkin turned out awesome and your dog looks super cute :)

    ReplyDelete